Skip to main content

New projects I'm working on

Back in uni, two new projects to do. The first being to design character/images for a made up table top card game. I've been greatly inspired by Andy Hunt's card game Necronomicards Click here to check it out It's a horror themed card game with monsters from all different cultures and mythologies. This theme is my kinda thing so I'm very excited to start creating these characters.

The second project I'm working on is to design a book cover. Unsure of which story yet but it will be horror/thriller/mystery themed I can say that much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a Redbubble!

I have a redbubble account! Head over to https://www.redbubble.com/people/rcartist/works/26113699-happy-hippie-chameleon-illustration?asc=u to view my products I have for sale featuring past illustrations including this 

Illustration with Animation third year gallery show

final images

These are the final images for my project; my characters and their companions.