Skip to main content

New projects I'm working on

Back in uni, two new projects to do. The first being to design character/images for a made up table top card game. I've been greatly inspired by Andy Hunt's card game Necronomicards Click here to check it out It's a horror themed card game with monsters from all different cultures and mythologies. This theme is my kinda thing so I'm very excited to start creating these characters.

The second project I'm working on is to design a book cover. Unsure of which story yet but it will be horror/thriller/mystery themed I can say that much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've opened a teespring!

https://teespring.com/stores/rcillustrations-store

Expressions are hard to come up with!

I sat down last night and started one of my character expression sheet. It's difficult to think of expressions that we make and how mixed up or misinterpreted they can become!

Goblins update

In keeping with the other goblin that I coloured, I've given these two designs a mossy and mouldy type look. Out of all of them I like how the old man goblin and the orcish looking goblin from a previous post are my favourite so a decision has to be made soon on that one. However, I feel like the orcish goblin will fit best because of the tone I'm going for. These were both done with Windsor and Newton water colours combined with Derwent Inktense blocks.