Skip to main content

Day of the Dead character design progress

For my character design project this year I picked three themes. I got the themes from a Facebook page called character design references and they hold these challenges every month with a different theme each time. So I picked: Dia de los Muertos, Post Apocalyptic, and Vampires. I'm finalising my ideas at the moment so here is my Dia de los Muertos character idea. I wanted to give the look of a split personality. Another entity taking over her and sharing her body. All of these characters are designed with the idea that they would be featured in a game. Not a specific game, but these are the types of characters that would fit in the video game world. My next project will be to put these characters in to environments that would also feature in the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a Redbubble!

I have a redbubble account! Head over to https://www.redbubble.com/people/rcartist/works/26113699-happy-hippie-chameleon-illustration?asc=u to view my products I have for sale featuring past illustrations including this 

Illustration with Animation third year gallery show

final images

These are the final images for my project; my characters and their companions.